Assiniboia Spring Fever Lotto 27 50/50 Draw Rules - 2021/22
1) A maximum of 56,000 tickets offered for sale. Ticket sales are kept track of by receipt number. All tickets will also have a ticket number. The breakdown of tickets will be 1,000 single tickets at $10 each, 1500 sets of 3 for $25 and 5,050 sets of 10 for $50.
2) All draws will take place at 210 First Avenue West, Assiniboia, SK. All tokens will be placed in a draw drum and drawn one at time.
3) Tickets may be purchased by any member of the public over the age of eighteen years of age for the price of $10.00 per ticket, or 3 tickets for $25.00 or 10 tickets for $50.00.
4) To win the Prize, the ticket holder must hold a ticket that was purchased in his or her name, on or before 12:00 midnight on May 28, 2022.
5) There will be one Prize in this lottery. The winner of the prize, drawn on May 29, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. at Nelson GM located at 210 First Avenue West, Assiniboia, SK, shall win 50% of the total value of tickets sold for this lottery.
6) The total retail value of the prize is a maximum of $150,000.00.
7) A ticket purchaser may contact the Spring Fever Lotto by telephone at (306)642-3828, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Box 1351, Assiniboia, SK S0H 0B0
8) If the winner of the prize in this Lottery cannot be located within 365 days of the draw date of the prize won, the winner shall forfeit the prize.
9) Unclaimed prizes will be held in a secure location for a period of one year. Should the prize remain unclaimed at that time, it will be donated to the Assiniboia Regional Park Authority.
10) The winners of all prizes shall be required to sign a written Release prior to receiving his or her prize.
11) A main lotto ticket does not need to be purchased in order to purchase 50/50 tickets.
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW
Lottery License No. LR22-0103 issued by the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Commission for our Prize Lotto, Lic. No. LR22-0102 for the 50/50 Lotto. Tickets may only be purchased or sold in Saskatchewan. Non-residents may purchase tickets while in Saskatchewan.